Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Club Card...

Love my monthly club group that I have!  We always make two fun projects, a card and a 3D item.  (Email me at designwithink@gmail.com for more info on how you can be a part of club and get TWO FREE projects a month!)

I will start tonight by sharing with you the club card we made this month!
This is a very similar card to one Shelli (owner of Stampin' Up!) showed on stage when I went to Leadership this past January.  I just made a few changes.  This card uses lots of Sale-A-Bration products.  The embossing folder, the Banner Blast stamp set, and the Banner punch are all Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn FREE with a $50 order!  We also used the Envelope Liner Framelits to make the coordinating envelope.  LOVE those things!  Makes is SO EASY to have a fun envelope to coordinate with your card.

Here are a few close-ups of the details of the card...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the banners!  The colors are the 2012-2014 In Colors with a Crumb Cake card base.  LOVE using all 5 of these trendy colors. They look great together!  And with all the fun banners...just can't get enough!  
Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...