Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Patio Party...LOVE YOU!

Hello there!  Today I just wanted to share a quick card with you that I made using the Patio Party Designer Series Paper.  The paper takes center stage in this card...



The paper is on the bottom and then the butterflies are also made with the paper.  Gotta love the color combo and cheeriness this card brings!  (At least in my opinion.  :) )

Here are a few close-up's.  I used the embossed frame from the Designer Frames Set embossing folders and then the large oval punch to make the middle that frame the butterflies.  


Then I just love the dotted ribbon and the polka dot patterned paper.  Too much fun!!!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...