Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Notebooks Galore...

I love notebooks!  And I love making my own.  I always need a place to quickly jot a note down it seems.  Today I want to share a fun notebook idea with you.  Here it is...

This was made with the Oval Accent Bigz Die.  I made quite a few of these notebooks and I used the "Print Poetry" Designer Series Paper stack that is in the current mini for all of them. This is a fun pack of paper to use.  Love all the patterns!  It's gone on May 31st so get it before it's gone!  :)  Here are some of the notebooks that I made using this paper...

These were hard to take a good picture of.  There is a window sheet that cover the front and back covers.  Then the flower accent is adhered to that window sheet.  Here are a few pics of how it is all put together...
Since this is a Bigz die and can cut so many sheets at once...these were fairly quick to make.  I just used plain white printer paper as the inside sheets of the notebook. 

Hope you enjoy these!  Make one on your own and see how easy they are!  Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

What an adorable, totally usable (and needed!) idea!! Love the unexpectedness of it. Great job, Ashley....have to steal, yep I'm going to steal it, but "pin it" to make sure you get credit!! Besides, it's for my personal use, so that's okay, right?

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...