What makes them so great?!
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- I could go on, but why don't you try them for yourself?
Here are the two stamp sets they currently offer in this material...
Designer Type Photopolymer Set: ($13.95 Includes 57 pieces. Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.)
Bombs Away Birthday: (Includes 7 pieces. Recommend clear blocks C and H. Purchase separately.)
Order either one of these on my website 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net Or just email me at email@example.com.
Now don't worry! Of course I have a stamped project to show you using these stamps! This card uses the Designer Type set...
I just can never get enough of this fab Crumb Cake color! SO FUN! Here are some close-up's of the details...