Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Photopolymer Fun...

In my last post I shared a card I made with the Photopolymer Stamp Set, Designer Type.  That one was a bit more vintage-y. Today I wanted to share a fun and bright birthday card I made with the same set...

Love those pennants!  They are too much fun!  I used the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper.  And the colors are Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Old Olive, and So Saffron.  Here are some close-up's...


I embossed the stamping using the Black Craft Pad and Clear Embossing Powder.  And LOVE this Scallop Dots ribbon!!!  And that Cloudy Day embossing folder....TOO MUCH FUN!!!

I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love this card, Ashley! It's such a fun, "HAPPY" card...and I LOVE happy cards!! This one brought an immediate smile to my face!! Great job, as always! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...