Friday, April 12, 2013

April Club Card...

Last night was my monthly club night!  As always...we had a great time!  :)  I want to share the card we made last night...

Can I say that I LOVE the NEW This and That product line.  This Epic Day collection is SO MUCH FUN!  I used the Designer Series Paper and the (A-MA-ZING!!!) Washi tape on this card. 

***Click HERE to see all the products in this amazing bundle that is on sale THIS MONTH ONLY!!!***
Then go to my website:  www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net to order!

The Washi tape is really so much fun!  You can easily trim the edges to be a flag/pennant end or whatever you want.  But I loved the ripped end of it.  Too much fun! 

Here are a few more pics of the details...


The sentiment stamp set I used..."Feel Goods"...is in the Mini and is a MUST!  There are so many fun and unique sentiments in this set!  So I wanted to make it shine and really stand out on this card!  And gotta love that butterfly from the "Papillon Potpourri" stamp set! 

If you have any questions about my club, how it works, how you can join, etc...feel free to let me know!  We would love to have you join...whether you live close or are out of town!  It's a great way to grow your stamping supplies on a budget and get FREE projects EVERY month!!!  Just send me an email at designwithink@gmail.com if you want to know more!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...