Saturday, February 18, 2012

Leadership Make & Takes...Part 2

Just a few more Leadership Make & Takes to share. Seriously...Stampin' Up! puts on the best events. They are so much fun! Every detail is amazing and I always have a blast!

Here is another card we did. This one isn't my fave, but I do love the layout. I think it's a great layout that could be used in so many ways...
Here's a close-up of the focal point. I LOVE the Blossoms Builder Kits. SO MUCH FUN!!!

Since I shared my "not my favorite Make and Take"...I think I should share one of my faves. :) This time it's an 8x8 Scrapbook page...How much fun is this?! Love the tone on tone Designer Series Paper (Baja Breeze was the page base and then the mat that my picture is Baja Breeze from the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper), the buttons, and the flowers from the Blossom Builders Kit...SO MUCH FUN!!! And then adding that picture of my daughters....what could be better?! Here is a close-up of the bottom...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...