Thursday, February 16, 2012

February Club Projects...

We had our monthly club night last night. As always...I had a lot of fun and it was great to get together with my girls! :) And I really loved the projects we made last night. First up is a fun Ice Cream card we made with the Mouthwatering set, Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper, and the SCENTED embossing powder!!!! Some of my FAVE things out of the new mini. I LOVE this whole line of products!!!! Here is the card...
We used the Label framelits. And that Designer Series Paper comes EMBOSSED! The polka dots are raised a bit and it adds a nice texture. We also used textured cardstock for the card front. Which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Seriously it adds such a nice touch as well. It's all about the details! And this card is a 3"x6" card...tall and skinny! Something I am sure we all wish we were more of! :) (Hehe!) Here is a side view...

This next project is a fun treat tube that Stampin' Up! showed us how to make in our monthly demonstrator magazine we get each month. (Just one of the MANY fun perks of being a demonstrator!!!) I LOVED it. I have made these before and just wasn't loving it. But for some reason this time I must have made it better because it's so much fun!!!! Here it is...Isn't it adorable?! The top and the bottom are made with one of my fave punches...the Fancy Flower punch! Can you believe that?! Love the scallop it makes on each side!!! Here is the top view...
And then a close-up of the tag.
We used a few Sale-A-Bration products on here. Actually...the whole Everyday Enchantment pack. The Designer Series Paper is my FAVE!!! I am stocking up on lots of packs of that paper because I think it is just so fabulous and has such a wide variety of patterns and prints! Then the Fresh Vintage stamp set is so beautiful and fun to use. And then the thin ribbon in the ribbon and brad pack.....YUMMY!!!!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! Clubbers...I have sent out the PDF instruction sheet for these projects so if you didn't receive them just let me know!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...