Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Treat Tube...

I really enjoyed making the treat tube for club the other day. So I decided to make another one. This time a little bigger. I used the biggest flower from the Fun Flowers Bigz Die. This one was so much fun to make as well. Here it is...
Used the Bordering Romance set from the Mini catalog for this one. Combined with the Designer Series Paper from the Sweet Shoppe paper. Have I mentioned lately how much I love that stuff yet?! :) Color combo is Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Wisteria Wonder. Again....love that Wisteria Wonder! :) (And it doesn't even need to be said how much I love Pool Party and Lucky Limeade....doesn't every one?! :) ) Here is a top view...

And here is a close-up of the stamped tag. Again...used the Labels Framelits. I have used this so much ever since I got it. LOVE having a label for whatever size I need! And on the Whisper White circle I embossed the whole image with the Vanilla scented embossing powder. I just stamped my image, colored it all in, and then smooshed my VersaMark pad all over it. Then just embossed it and VOILA! Vanilla scented tag! Love it! And of course it needed a little bling... Love these five-sided boxes! So easy to make! And so much fun to give! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...