Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Best Creation of the Year BY FAR!!!!

Have you ever had one of those special times where you go to create something and EVERYTHING goes perfect. It turns out just how you pictured!? Well...that's how this creation went for me. As soon as I saw this particular creation that is JUST how I felt. I knew it was perfection and just what I was picturing. And it is BY FAR the best creation I have made this year!!!! :) So are you ever lucky you came to visit today because I will share this creation with you...


Seriously...isn't she perfect?! :) We are in love at our house and so I just wanted to share. :) She was born March 15th. Her name is Madison Ellie. She was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 1/2" long. She is a day old in this picture, and just as CUTE as EVER!!! Here is another picture of her a few days later...
Can NOT stop kissing those checks. :) And I am sharing this photo because I know you come to this blog for crafty things. :) Well...I wanted to show you this AMAZING quilt I got from my fabulous friend, Kelli! She used the Scallop Square Duo die (the one with the two scallop squares...one is about 3" and not sure the other but it is smaller) and her Big Shot to make this! I can NOT believe she did this for me and am in love with this quilt. (So is Madi! :) ) Here is a pic of more of the quilt... Don't you just LOVE it?! And the bundle inside the quilt....SO IN LOVE!!!! :) Anyway...this is why I haven't been posting lately. :) I am sure you understand! Thanks for visiting though and hope you enjoy!!! :)

15 comments:

for2nately said...

Congrats on your beautiful girl! Sooooo sweet! The quilt is adorable! Enjoy these first few weeks with your darling daughter as before you know it they are all grown up! TFS your new addition!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Emily said...

Aw! So sweet! I am dying to meet her and hold her!!! She looks kinda like Kylie...but I think she looks different...I can't picture Ky as a newborn too vividly, though. BUt I remember her looking different. Either way! PRESH!!! Let me know when you want a visit! :)

Bobby Sue said...

Beautiful Ashley! Glad she got here safe and sound! Congrats and love the pictures!

Unknown said...

It's about time! So happy for you and your family! She is adorable! Can't wait to see you! Are you coming to Amy's meeting?

Michelle said...

She's soooo cute!! I think she looks kind of like Kylie too. Enjoy the newborn stage. Love you guys, Michelle, Kenny and Charlie

Sam said...

Congratulations! Your daughter is gorgeous. Love the amazing quilt too.

Best wishes,
Sam.

Jill said...

Oh i love her i love her i love her!!! She is so precious. I am so so happy for you and so glad those arms are now full!! i need to hold her and kiss her. love her!!! and YOU!!
and that blanket is to die for. freaking adorable. not as cute as Madison, but still, dang cute! xoxo

Jamie Adcock said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! The quilt is such a lovely gift from your friend!

Jan Johnson said...

Congrats on your new baby girl she is beautiful! I hope that your are doing well! Love-Jan

Ahlquist Family said...

I can't believe I didn't think to check your blog! She is darling! Congrats! Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

So so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Ashley. Congrats again. I love the blanket as well. Can't wait to see her in person. Candice A.

Sherri said...

geez I haven't been to your blog in forever!! Love the pics and that quilt is amazing! Miracle Madi!! She is precious!

Pat said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!! Congrats to both of you for this little package of heaven!!! Love love love the quilt too!!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...