Sunday, May 30, 2010

Artisan Award Entry #3

Just sharing another one of my Artisan Entries. Another card. I wanted to do different sizes and varieties of cards, so I made this one a 5x5 card. I also used a Sweet Treat Cup to make it a shaker card...
This time it's a fun and cheery card. The flower is from the "Petal Pizazz" stamp set, the stem for the flowers is from the "Sweetheart" set (that is sold for the Heart Sweet Treat Cups. It isn't in a catalog...but you can still get it!), and then the saying is from the set "Stem Sayings." Here's a close-up for you...
Then for the inside of the Sweet Treat Cups I used some fun beads. I used the Pumpkin Pie and Pretty in Pink brads. I also stamped another flower from the "Petal Pizazz" set in Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the background of the Sweet Treat Cup. So as you shake the card...you can see that flower in the background.
Then the saying is embossed with Chocolate Chip craft ink and Clear Embossing Powder. Everything is sponged as well to make it pop.
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you enjoy! And I SO appreciate your comments and emails. It's helping me heal from not winning. :)

2 comments:

Monika said...

This is a bright fun card! Thanks for sharing it.
Monika

Jenn D said...

I'd never thought of trying my petal pizzazz stamp set with the treat cups. I love the color scheme. It's so bright and cheery!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...