Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Treat Cups...

I LOVE the Sweet Treat Cups...I just have to say. :) And I love that they come in both circle and heart shape! Too much fun! So today I just wanted to show you a few projects I saw while I was at my Stampin' Up! events in Phoenix in January. Too much fun!!! I am so glad I was able to take pictures of these on the display boards so I could remember I want to make them myself! :)




Aren't they fun?! Hope you enjoy them too! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW they are all so gorgeous, loveing the heart treat cups.
Kristy x

Kasia said...

I never saw the gumball one. thanks for posting it :)

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...