Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sale-A-Brate With a Card Class!!!!

So I have a goal this year to actually send more cards. :) Any of you share that goal with me?! :) Well...it's time for a class this month and this next class we are going to be making 10 cards using the fun Sale-A-Bration items!!!! You will use it all....all four stamp sets, the punch, and the Designer Series Paper. There will be five different card designs...and we will be making two of each. Pictures of cards are below.
Class Date: Thursday February 25th
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: Ashley Van Camp's House

Stamp Camp Registration: $15.00

RSVP by Saturday February 20th

You will receive: All supplies needed to complete the ten cards, envelopes for each card, yummy snacks, door prize, and special deals for attendees only!!!

Please bring your own adhesive or you can purchase at class for a fee.

CLASS ON THE GO KIT: If you are not able to attend the above listed time of this class, but are still interested in creating these cards...there is an option for you. You may purchase it as a "Class on the Go" kit. It will come with all supplies needed to complete all of the cards! It will also come with step-by-step directions for each card. The price for this "Kit To Go" is $20.00. Add $5.00 if you need it shipped to you.

***BRING A FRIEND!!!! If you register a friend that has never come to a class before...you will receive a FREE gift for YOU and YOUR FRIEND!

Please let me know if you have any questions!!! Would love to have you attend! And if I'm being honest....I REALLY love these cards. :) They are even cuter in person!!! :)





Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

I want to do this one! I also want to put in an order so I will email you soon but wanted to let you know I want to do this card class too! I'm not going to be able to make it though, wish I could. :( But LOVE all these cards!

GINA said...

Cute cards, love them

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...