Thursday, June 28, 2018

Grapefruit Grove Sweetness...

Want to see some fabulous-ness with another new Stampin' Up! In Color?!  Yay!  I want to show you!  😀  The color I used for this just treat holder is Grapefruit Grove.  It's a beautiful peachy color.  Check it out...


ColorsWhisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Mint Macaron
Cardstock/Papers Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Whisper White,
Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Detailed With Love, Birthday Banners
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Detailed Trio Punch
Accessories: Nature's Twine, Gold Thread, 6x8 Cello Bag
 
And I used one of my FAVORITE items on this tag...the "Stitched Labels" framelits.  😍  I've used this label like 100 times already.  It is SUCH a fun shape! Here it is up-close:


Isn't it so much fun!  And I just tied it onto a 6x8 cello bag.  Makes a perfectly cute and fun treat holder!!  And can we also talk about how FABULOUS the new Gray Granite color is...oh man!!! Major swooning!!!  😍😍😍


I also love the little paper ribbon behind the greeting.  I just snipped both ends of a strip of Designer Paper into banner ends.  Then folded it into ribbon shape.  So fun! 


The new Detailed Trio Punch is so fun also!  I used all three punches for this one tag...it rounds corners, punches that fun detailed image on the side, and then also punched the middle piece for ribbon.  💓

I hope you enjoy this fun project!  Let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...