Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Abstract With Lipstick Thank You:

Hello!  I have a quick and easy, but still cute & poppy, card for you today using two of my fave things from the new Stampin' Up! catalog that was just released!  The new In Color, Lovely Lipstick, paired with the Abstract Impressions Bundle!  



ColorsLovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Whisper White, In Color 2018-2020 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Abstract Impressions Stamp Set
Tools: Big Shot, Springtime Impressions Thinlit Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Pineapple Punch 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White Embossing Powder

I kinda love this card and you could easily whip up a bunch of these.  They would be fun in all the new In Colors, actually!  Have you received the new Stampin' Up! catalog yet?!  Let me know if you need one!  


This fun die cut is going to be amazing to work with.  You can cut it up for individual flowers, or use it full like I did here, etc, etc.  You will be seeing this a lot from me, I'm sure!  This is a must-have for me because you will get so much bang for your buck with this!!!  😍😍😍

I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need a catalog!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...