Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Picture Perfect Party...Room Decor:

Do you use your Stampin' Up! supplies for party decor?  I have to admit...it's one of my very favorite things to do with my supplies!  😀  I love a festive party that makes people feel loved, spoiled, happy, excited, and party ready!  I partner with a friend and we do a couple demonstrator training events a year, and I ALWAYS have this as a goal of mine.  In THIS POST I shared a fun snack table we had.  Well...today I am sharing the room decor!  Check out how fun and festive it feels...


LOVE LOVE the balloons, colors, etc!  This is probably one of my faves that we did...maybe because it was all about Stampin' Up!'s 30th Birthday!!!!  🙌



I sewed this banner together using the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper stack and some coordinating colored cardstock.  It was A LONG LONG LONG banner, and actually went around the entire room.  (I get a little nuts sometimes.  Haha.)


The tables felt so festive and fun also.  Have to admit...wish I grabbed better pics of the centerpieces.  They were pretty cute...


And then there was a bag they could fill up at the snack bar...


And a festive water bottle...

 
All in all, it felt so festive and fun!  A LOT of work goes into these events, and a LOT of fun (and learning) is had by all!  (We invite all demonstrators--and those that are thinking about becoming a demonstrator--so let me know if you would like to know about upcoming events!  They are held in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.) 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...