Monday, June 25, 2018

TGIF Challenge 165: Summertime!!!

I'm a little late with this week's challenge, but there is still time to play along!!!  Yippee!  And this challenge is probably my FAVORITE!  It's all about SUMMER!  It's an inspirational challenge...so I couldn't love it MORE!  (SUMMER IS MY FAVORITE!!!! 👏)

First up...I will share the project I made.  And then I will share the inspirational picture to get your creative juices flowing!  Want to see what I made?!?!



ColorsWhisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Melon Mambo
Cardstock/Papers Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Lemon Zest, Better Together
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelit, Simply Scored Board, Heat Tool, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Gold Thread, Glitter Enamel Dots, Whisper White Embossing Powder

This project (it's a notebook holder!) came from a project my downline did that I LOVED.  So I decided I would pretty much CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it but use the NEW IN COLOR...Pineapple Punch.  LOVE this color!!  And it is SO summer!!!  😍 But this whole project is pretty much her design.  Thanks, Lisa!!!  💓

I will share more of the notebook but let me make sure to show you the challenge's inspirational photo first...


HOW CUTE IS THIS?!?!?  I could probably make hundreds of projects based on this photo.  LOVE. IT!!!!  💗💗💗

Back to my project...just look how cute this lemon is...


I truly love everything about this.  The color combo (Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana--with the glitter splash of Melon Mambo) is making my heart swoon!  😍



Here it is all opened up...


That cute belly band keeps it all together for you.  Then you simple slide it off and open up to your notebook.  And it is such a fun project because you can totally customize it for the size of notebook you have.   Just a few score lines and folds, and you have pockets and everything.

Ok...NOW IT IS YOUR TURN!  😀  Head on over to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG to play along!!! If you have any questions...please just send them my way!  If you need any help in purchasing some Stampin' Up! supplies...just let me know!!  I'm happy to help!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...