Monday, June 18, 2018

June Club Project...Darling Tropical:

Have I told you lately how much I love the Tropical Escape suite?!  😍 Hee.  It will be a much loved suite, I'm sure.  Remember the package of Kraft Pillow Boxes that I gave to my club gals?!  (I posted about them HERE.) Well...since I gave them some...I wanted to also have them decorate one to see how fun and easy it is!  😀  Enter the Tropical Escape Suite again!!!  As well as another FAVORITE of mine...the Stitched All Around Bundle!  Want to see how those two come together?!  Well, here you go!



ColorsWhisper White, Blushing Bride, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Tropical Chic, Stitched All Around
Tools: Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits, Stitched Labels
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon, Kraft Pillow Boxes
😍😍😍  Are you swooning as much as me?!  I truly just love this little gift package.  Who wouldn't want this?!  My FAVORITE sentiment packs a punch...and then the tropical elements and that fabulous stitched label add just such fun touches.  Just pretty much in love.  And can we talk about this new Mini Ruffled Ribbon for a minute?!  Just take a look at it...


So. Stinking. Cute.  💗💗💗  I just truly love all the elements. Including that flower...


So what do you think?!  Need to see it again?!  😄


What are your favorite items from the new Annual Catalog?!  Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...