Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Call Me Clover Meets Tropical Chic...

Have another fun In Color project for you! This time, I wanted to share a card I made with the fun Call Me Clover!!  What do you think about this green?!  Personally...I pretty much love it! 😀 I also am using my FAVORITE stamp set: "Tropical Chic".  What do you think about these two together?!



ColorsWhisper White, Call Me Clover, Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral
Cardstock/Papers Call Me Clover (card base), Whisper White, In Color 2018-2020 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Tools: Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, 2018-2020 In Color Mini Binder Clips

I love the simplicity of this layout.  I will use this one a lot.  I actually got the idea for the layout from a card that a Stampin' Up! concept artist made.  It is on the Stampin' Up! Pinterest Color board.  You can check out that card HERE.  So fun! And what I always tell people...you don't have to "start from scratch" with your projects.  There is SOOOOO much inspiration out there--use it!  😁

Here are a few more photos of this card...




What do you think?!  That splash of sequins on there is one of my fave elements.  Kinda obsessed with splatters of sequins.  Haha. Do you use them?!  

And here is just one more shot of this fun card...


You could really use this card for any occasion...that greeting could be swapped out for anything!  So use this as your inspiration today--if you need some--and go create!  💓  It does a soul some good.

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  Hope you enjoy this card!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...