Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Blueberry Bushel Wish...

I love how every year Stampin' Up! comes out with 5 new In Colors.  Color makes my heart happy, so of course I love adding new ones.  😀  This years batch is so much fun.  They are all bright and oh so cheery.  I've made quite a few projects with them, so be prepared for fun In Color overload!  Hee. 

Today I am sharing a card I made with Blueberry Bushel as the highlight.  This is SUCH a fun blue tone.  Love it!!!  💓



ColorsWhisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Granny Apple Green Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins

I'm also pretty much in love with the stamp set that I used here.  It's the Broadway Birthday stamp set.  I LOVE the colors that are in the paper that goes with this bundle, but I didn't even use the paper here.  I just used the stamp set and LOVE this option also.

Just look at the fun dots that are on the letters...


That's one of the stamps in the set.  And it was SO EASY to line up!  Easier than I thought it would be, thanks to it being a photopolymer stamp set. 

And who doesn't love a fun party hat?!  😁  I know I do!


I hope you enjoyed this card!  And what are your thoughts on this new In Color?!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...