Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Pineapple Punch Wishes...

Have a quick and easy card to share...but it's full of textures.  Love that!  AND...using the FABULOUS new In Color, Pineapple Punch!!  LOVE this yellow!!! 


Colors: Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Gray Granite, Pool Party, Highland Heather
Cardstock/Papers:  Gray Granite, Whisper White, Pool Party, Highland Heather
Stamps: Dandelion Wishes
Tools: Big Shot,Subtle Embossing Folder, Everyday Label Punch
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine
 
This is a fun new stamp set called, "Dandelion Wishes".  I LOVE this stamp set!  Just a few simple stamps, a fun punched greeting, some punched vellum accents, & a few accessories are all this card needs! 



And can we talk about the new "Subtle" Embossing Folder for a second?!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the subtle texture this adds...


All in all...I think this card could for sure brighten someone's day.  I need to get some of these in the mail!


Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...