Friday, January 19, 2018

TGIF Challenge - 143: Awesome Friends for an Awesome Theme!!

CHALLENGE, CHALLENGE, CHALLENGE time!!!  Woot!!!  This one is fun too...it's a theme one that is all about your AWESOME friends!  HOW FUN IS THAT?!  And how fun is this...hee...


Colors: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil Paper, Vellum Cardstock

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday

Tools: Big Shot,Celebrate you Thinlits, Lots to Love Box Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool

Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Metallics Assortment Sequins

Want to see the official challenge?!...

What do you think?!  I have to admit...this card is prettier in life and I'm kinda in love with it.  Hee.  The gold is so shiny...there are TINY GOLD SHINY hearts printed on this paper I used as a background!  (How would it get any better?!  Hee. Hee.)

And I am loving the focal point.  What AWESOME FRIEND of yours wouldn't love to receive this?! 😀

Just one last look.  😄


I so hope you enjoy this card and go participate in the challenge!!!!  Just head to the TGIF Challenge blog and play!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...