Wednesday, January 3, 2018

PCC 274: Challenge Card Sketch...

Ready for another challenge?!  They are SO! MUCH! FUN! to do!!!  I hope you participate!!! First...check out my challenge card 😀 and then head over to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog to play along!!! 

This week is a card sketch challenge...and it's a fun one!  Here is the card I made...


Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Tools: Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool
Accessories: Silver Mini Sequin Trim, Silver 1/4" Natural Trim, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Can you tell what the sketch looks like from my card?  Well here it is:


So fun, huh???  It's easy & clean & just lovely! 

Here are a couple close-up's of some details...


This paper is FABULOUS!  It's from my FAVORITE suite out of Stampin' Up!'s NEW Occasions Catalog, called Myths & Magic.  One of each side of the papers has GLITTER!!!  Can't beat that, right?!  :-)  Look at the shimmer!

And this stamp set is one of my favorites!  It's called "Perennial Birthday" and has a fabulous coordinating kit. It's so much fun on its own, also! 

I hope you enjoy this card and I hope you go play along!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...