Monday, January 15, 2018

January Club Project: Lots to Love...

I LOVE this project we made this month!  And I just have to warn you...stay tuned!  :-)  I have lots to share using a FABULOUS new product from the Occasions catalog.  Have you seen the "Lots to Love Box" framelits?!  They make the cutest little crayon type style box, and there are even coordinating sized notecards that you can buy to put inside!  However...these framelits can do SO MUCH MORE!  Today I'm sharing another box you can make with these dies...I taught my club gals how to make this box this month...


Colors: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets

Stamps: Amazing You (Sale-A-Bration)

Tools: Big Shot, Lots to Love Box Framelits, Celebrate You Thinlit Dies

Accessories: Gold 1/4" Natural Trim

Yes!  This box is made using the Lots to Love Box Framelits...


This framelit set is SO. STINKING. FABULOUS.  From the big box piece to the other shapes and banner...trust me...you will get so much use out of it!  Just look at more pictures of this cute box...





Not to mention...the products that this box is decorated with are pretty fabulous as well...and you can earn them free!!! I'm a bit in love with those also!  :-) Hee.  

I sure do hope you enjoy this box!  Stay tuned to see MORE fun projects made with this framelit set!  And ***BONUS***: anyone that orders these framelits from my website will be emailed a PDF instruction sheet to make this box!  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com



No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...