Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Quick Fun with Memories & More!

Are you have a fun Sale-A-Bration time?!  Earning those FREE products with every $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise that you order! 🙌  I know I sure am!  😁  One of my favorite things has been the "Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack!"  Have you even noticed that one?  (It's on page 11 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure if you haven't.)

I needed some quick cards the other week and decided to just put together a few using the card pack.  Want to see what I came up with?!  I basically just used Whisper White cardstock to make the card bases, the Memories & More cards, and a few greetings.  There was an extra little accessory to two, but not much!

Colors: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper Pack, Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack (Sale-A-Bration FREE item!)

Stamps: Perennial Birthday, Sure Do Love You

Tools: Big Shot, Lots to Love Box Framelits (heart die-cut)

Accessories: Pick a Pattern Washi Tape

What do you think?!  Let me show you them up close and point out what I used...

All I did here was color in the "Hello" word with a black marker, cut down the sides so it was 5 1/2" wide, and adhered to the white card base.  Seconds to make!

Same thing for this one...cut down the card, and then I just stamped the "Just for you" greeting (from "Sure Do Love You" stamp set).

Same thing here...cut down the background flower card to fit card base, then adhered the "hello" card to the top of that.

This one I just adhered this smaller card to the front, and then stamped the greeting underneath (greeting from "Perennial Birthday").

Just layer two of the smaller cards together, and then stamp your greeting! (Greeting is again from "Perennial Birthday.")

This one I just adhered the smaller card to the card base, cut out a heart from the Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper (using the "Lots to Love Box" Framelits), and then cut the "Happy Day" greeting out from another one of the cards.

Same as another one above...layer two cards together and stamp greeting!! (Greeting again from "Perennial Birthday"...LOVE this stamp set!!!)


One again, trim the background striped card to fit card front, cut out the "i <3 add="" adhere="" and="" black="" br="" card="" greeting="" it="" middle="" nbsp="" of="" s="" tape.="" that="" the="" then="" to="" washi="" white="" you="">

What do you think?!  Serioulsy....HOW QUICK & EASY?  I really made these 8 cards in minutes and only cost pennies to make because the majority of the supplies were FREE!  It was fantastic!!!  Get playing with these Memories & More cards and share with me what you make!  Or just copy mine.  😀  (And yes...there are STILL leftover Memories & More cards!  So I am will make more cards and share when I'm done!) 

Let me know if you have any questions!  Hope you enjoy these projects!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...