Wednesday, January 31, 2018

PCC 278 ... Sketchy Happy Birthday:

Have you gotten hooked on doing challenges yet?!  If not, you really should be!  😁  They really help my over-analytic brain settle down into the creative side of my brain by giving me a little focus and direction.  Anyone else need that?!  Well...just give it a shot!  This week...the Paper Craft Crew challenge is super fun with a card sketch!!  Check it out:

Image may contain: text 

You know you want to try it!  Check out the card I made for the sketch:


Colors: Whisper White, Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper, Vellum Cardstock

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday

Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits

Accessories: Rhinestones, Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon, Silver Mini Sequin Trim

I want to play with this sketch more this week because I have had some more ideas pop into my head!  I would LOVE to see what you make!  Head on over to the Paper Craft Crew blog to play along!!!


I'm so in love with this little bow.  I've been playing with it quite a bit and it's just so much fun!  Have you played with the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set yet?!  You should!!!  😁

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...