Sunday, January 14, 2018

Designers With Ink Fun...

When I think of Stampin' Up...my heart literally smiles and sighs in adoration.  💖 I can't express how grateful I am for this company and what it has brought into my life.  My #1 on my grateful list are the people.  Customers, other demonstrators, my team, the employees at the home office, etc, etc.  I just can't believe how enriched my life is because of the people I get to interact with that I have met through my Stampin' Up! experience.  I have an AMAZING team and I got to spend a few hours of my Saturday this weekend with them.  We met at one of my team members house and had a shoebox swap!  (This is where everyone brings a card for everyone else to make!  You just go around making everyone's card.)  It was so much fun!  I'm a little emotional about it so just wanted to share a bit of our experience.

First up...here we are about to get started on the fun...

Just look how cute they all are!!!  😍😍😍  Don't know how I got so lucky!!!

I love to spoil them when I can, so I gave them a "shoebox swap to go" gift...otherwise known as a card kit!!!  :-)  Hee.  This was our darling & fabulous hostess posing for me...oh my heavens!!!  HER CRAFT ROOM is totally and completely amazing!!!!  I can't believe we all got to be in there!!!! 


(Is it ok to say that I kinda fell in love with this tag) ...

I sure do love these gals!!!!

Then look how TALENTED my team is!!!  These are the cards we made...


Such variety and all so fun and cute!!!! We were all SO SURPRISED that every single one of us used a different stamp set!  Couldn't of worked out more perfect if we planned it!  😀 (A good lesson for my over-thinking brain!!!  Haha.)

Here are the cards a little closer up...

 

Look at this shimmer embossing paste...my new fave thing!!!!





We colored the faceted gems with the Blends marker!!!  Total swoon!!! 😍😍😍


Aren't those sooooo cute!  I hope you enjoyed seeing them!  Thanks so much for visiting!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...