Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Picture Perfect Love Box...

I have a SUPER fun project to share with you today!  I shared the Lots to Love Box we made at my club night with you yesterday.  Well...today I'm sharing with you a fabulous box using those same dies...but using them how it was designed to be made.  Look at just how cute it is...

 
Colors: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy
Cardstock/Papers: Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Everyday Label Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, Tutti-Fruity Sequins, Silver Mini Sequin Trim
 
I love this box!!!  It's so much fun!!!

(***Note: I cut that little half circle notch in the top of the box myself.  I just used a circle punch inserted in about 1/2 way and punched.  Easy peasy!!!***)

And a fun BONUS...there are coordinating Narrow Note Cards that you can buy that fit inside!  So OF COURSE I had to make a little card set for the box...


The notecards were SO cute and easy...because I used the FABULOUS Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper stack. Oh. My. Heavens!!!  JUST LOOK AT THESE PAPERS...

 



I kept the notecards SUPER simple because these beautiful papers just speak for themselves.  Oh they are fabulous!!!! 😍 Total swoon worthy.  Hee.  What do you think?!

I sure hope you enjoy this project!  Stay tuned for MORE fun ways to use the Lots to Love box!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...