Wednesday, March 18, 2015

You Crack Me Up...March Club Card...

This month's club projects were all about Easter.  We made the fun Easter basket I already shared.  Today I am sharing our fun Easter card.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "For Peep's Sake" stamp set.  SO FUN and cute!!!  This stamp set was the star of the show on this card...


How cute are those little chicks?!  I'm so in love.  :-)  And that background paper...YUM!  It's the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper.  (This is a Sale-A-Bration offering...just a few more weeks of this amazing promotion where you can earn it FREE!)  I love this paper because it's so easy to color (it comes white with embossing patterns on it.  The embossed part resists the ink.) and make whatever color you need!  This time we used a Spritzer with some rubbing alcohol and Bermuda Bay re-inker.

Here are a few more pics of the details...



I hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...