Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Welcome With A Little Sunshine...

Yesterday I share the "sunshine" banner I made for a baby shower I threw.  You can see that in THIS POST.  Today I am sharing you the Welcome Wreath I made for the front door, to go with the sunshine theme.  Here is what welcomed each guest as they arrived...


I'm kinda in love and it may still be hanging on my door.  I figured it is the perfect "welcome to spring/summer" wreath!  :)

I continued with the chalkboard theme also...


LOVE this alphabet with any look or theme, but it's especially fun with this chalkboard look!  (It is the Epic Photopolymer Alphabet in the annual catalog.)

And just one more view...


I really love this project!  Hope you enjoy it and it inspires you to create something today!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...