Monday, March 23, 2015

You Are My Sunshine...

I threw a baby shower this last Saturday.  I, of course, had to make a special banner as part of the decor.  I will be sharing more of the shower, of course, but for today I am sharing the banner.

The theme was "sunshine".  She didn't know what she was having when we planned the shower, so we had to do gender neutral.  She found out the day before, so we got to do a reveal at the shower as well!  So fun!!!  But here is the banner...


I guess I should share another thing also.  The shower started with the invites. I did chalkboard style with Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Daffodil Delight as the main colors.  Here is the invite (that I made with My Digital Studio, never mind the personal info that is smeared :-) ) ...


So, anyway, I had to use the Chalkboard Banner for the banner...OF COURSE!  :-)  (Can I express just how much I love the banner kits in the catalog?!?!)

The banner says "You are our Sunshine."  Here are a few more pics...




The banner really set the mode of the party, right from the get-go.  And kinda gave me the starting point of all the decor.  (And I will share all of that soon!)

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...