Wednesday, March 4, 2015

More Project Life...Let's Go!

I have one more traditional scrapbook layout for you, made with Project Life cards!  I shared two other layouts HERE and HERE.  And here is todays layout...


I love this travel theme of this set of Project Life cards.  The set is called "Let's Get Away."  We love to travel in my family, so I am sure I will get lots of fun use out of this set.

Here is the first page up close...


And page two...


I hope you enjoy these pages!  I love all the options Project Life gives you.  Use it how it is intended, make traditional scrapbooking pages, make mini albums, cards, 3-D projects, banners, etc.  So much fun!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  Or order any projects 24/7 on my website... ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  

Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...