Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It Is Class Time!!! Occasions Chalkboard Banner!

Here we go!!  It's time for me to offer another class!  (I took some time off teaching classes when I had my baby... a year and a half ago!  I would say it's time I get started again!  I have lots of fun ideas floating around in my head!)  

I am SO EXCITED about this next class I am offering!  As a mom of young kids...time is a high commodity!  So I always try to have dual (or triple, quadruple, etc.) purpose to things I do/create.  Today I am bringing you my All Occasions Chalkboard Banner!!! (You KNOW I love my banners!)  Come to my class and make ONE banner that can fit MANY different occasions!  Here is the banner...

The magic of this project is that those end banners are easily changed out for other occasions!!!  Just look at all the occasion banners we will be making in the class...

(And look how cute this banner looks hanging on my mantle with the Easter banner ends...)


So come making this "family" banner (or feel free to substitute any other 6-7 letter word), along with 8 different occasion banner ends!  (We will make 2 each of 8 occasions, for a total of 16 end banners!) Here is the info:

DATE:  Thursday, March 26th
TIME: 6:30 PM 
PLACE: MY HOUSE! Kaysville, UT
Class fee: $20.00

RSVP by March 19th! All supplies for this project are included in the class fee.  All you need to bring is adhesive! 

BRING A FRIEND! Bring a friend that has never come to one of my events before and both of you will receive a a FREE GIFT from me! (Hint: FREE Stampin' Up! product!)


Here is a bit of a close-up of the banner...



I hope you can join me at this class!  If you live to far away to attend the class or just can't make it that night, feel free to register for my **CLASS ON THE GO** option!!! It will come with all the supplies needed to complete this project. (The pieces will all be die-cut, punched, etc.) I will also provide step-by-step instructions for you to be able to complete the projects with ease!!! The price for the kit is the same as if you attended...just add $6.00 if you need it shipped to you! 

Here is my official invitation...


Let me know if you have any questions! Just send me an email to RSVP for this class or if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...