Monday, March 2, 2015

Mini Birthday Banner...

Time to share another swap I made for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership's Convention.  This time is a 3D item...a little mini birthday banner.  I used the Chalkboard Banner that I LOVE so much!!!

Here is the banner...

I love the colors in this kit.  So bright and fun!  (Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie)

I used the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, "Big Day."  I love this stamp set!  So much fun!  Works great with the Chalkboard technique...so right on trend!

Here are each of the pennants up close...




All the banners looked a little different because I used all the different patterns that come with the kit.  Made each one fun and unique!  

Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  



No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...