Monday, July 16, 2012

Unwinning Artisan Award Entry...Scrapbook Page #2

I have a few more entries to share with you! And...THIS WEEK is CONVENTION!!!!  I can't believe it!  So we will get to find out who won the Artisan Award (and get to see all their fabulous projects!) and have a BLAST celebrating Stampin' Up!  :)  I am SOOOO excited!!!!!  Will try to get some posts scheduled to post while I am gone so you can see all my entries to the contest.  And click HERE to see my projects that I have shown already! 

But on to today's post.  It's another Scrapbook Layout today.  This page looks simple enough but it took FOREVER to make because there really are LOTS of details.  Here is the page...

And here are the shots of the details on the page...




Crystal Effects was my friend on this page.  :) As well as Dazzling Diamonds and Dazzling Details.  All thing glitter I guess!  :)  I love all the little "bubble" elements on this page.  Use the Tasteful Trim Bigz Die for the scallop background.  Just cut out quite a bit of the strips and layered them all on some cardstock to make the background.  It was quite fun.

I REALLY hope you have been enjoying these projects!  Thank you SO MUCH for visiting!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Holy smokes!! I cannot imagine the hours thinking this up and then the execution on top of it!! But it was well worth it!! Job well done, Ashley!! Gorgeous!!!

Kasia said...

Loving the scallops and the colors!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...