Thursday, July 19, 2012

UnWinning Artisan Award Entry....Card # 5

My final card that I made for this year's Artisan Award contest.  I really liked this card and will definitely do more of these in the future....
Isn't it fun?! I hope you like it!  The background is stamped with two background stamps...the Medallion and the Netting.  Love the background layered look...even though it doesn't show in this picture.  I wanted it really light and subtle.  And love those butterflies.  Here are some close-up's...



I hope you can see all the details.  It really was a fun card to make.  And pretty simple.  Here is the inside...
I hope you enjoyed this card!!!!  And I hope you have been enjoying all the projects!  :)  Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This card is so good! I love it.

Pam said...

Beautiful card, Ashley. Love your color choice, subtle details, textures. It's been a joy to see your Artisan entries!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...