Friday, July 20, 2012

UnWinning Artisan Award Entry...Scrapbook Page #3

Well here is my last scrapbook layout to show you, as well as my LAST project to show you!!!! (Not my last project EVER to show you!  :)  Just my last that I submitted for the Artisan Award Contest this year.  :) )

I hope you enjoy this one...I know I LOVED making it!!!  The subject of the page is my SWEET (and quite SASSY) 16-month old daughter.  (Although she was about 14 months when I took these photos.)  See how cute she is for yourself :-) ...

I really do love everything about this page.  The color combo (HOW can you go wrong when Melon Mambo is anywhere nearby?! :-) ), the accessories, the background, and most of all...THOSE PICTURES!!!  (The last one on the page is somewhat dark.  SORRY!)  Look at that cute girl though with all her faces.  She is such a happy baby (unless she doesn't get what she wants...then she can throw a tantrum to rival any 2 or 3 year old!!).  And she LOVES giving loves and cuddles.  Anyway...you came here to see a project...sorry I am getting carried away!  Here are some close-up's of the details...





The letters have Crystal Effects all over them to make them glossy and pop.  The big background circles are embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder for some texture.  That YUMMY Satin ribbon adds more shiney and glossy.  The scallop is from the Tasteful Trim Bigz Die. 

I hope you enjoyed this project.  I hope you enjoyed ALL TEN projects!  I guess now I can show you much more scaled back stamping projects that I have been working on!  :)  Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a cutie pie!! Oh, and the page is just adorable....definately a winner! It's been so fun seeing your projects....thanks so much for sharing them with us and inspiring us to step-up our "game"!

Ahlquist Family said...

I miss you!!!!! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...