Tuesday, July 17, 2012

UnWinning Artisan Award Entry...Card #4

After this card...I am almost done showing you my Artisan Award projects.  I only have 1 card, 1 scrapbook page, and 1 3D project left. But on to card #4...
This card may look like a simple layout, but it took some time!!!  See that chevron pattern on the bottom?!  Yeah...that is hand-made.  I used two different DSP designs and made that chevron pattern!  Kinda fun, RIGHT?!  :)  Here are the close-up's of the card...



The flower is Perfect Plum taffeta ribbon just rolled and rolled around in a circle. I embossed everything stamped with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.   (LOVE that stuff.  Makes everything SO SPARKLY!!! even if you can't tell in the photo.) 

And then here is the inside...
I am sure you can't see it but this is embossed as well so it's sparkly.  And of course did a little spritzing with my marker and Color Spritzer!

Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!  I hope you have enjoyed this project and all the others I have shown.  :)  Click HERE to be linked to my other projects I entered for the Artisan Award this year! 

3 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

This card makes my heart happy. You are so creative! Can't wait to see you at Convention.

becky said...

You should of won---their loss!!!! I came across your website and I have fallen in love again with my stampinup supplies---i love your style and the way you can create stuff with style. You are an amazing crafter.

Becky said...

What a great card I love all the detail in it.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...