Friday, September 20, 2024

TGIF Challenge #491 With A Little Sweater Weather Theme!

Come join us for our theme challenge over on the TGIF Challenge Blog!  What is the theme,  you might ask?!  Well ... given the time of year it is ... it is pretty fitting!  It is a Sweater Weather Challenge!  And here is what I made for it! 

All supplies are from ©️ Stampin' Up!

Colors Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Peach Pie, Coastal Cabana, Gold
Inks: Lemon Lolly, Peach Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake (splatter), VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Lemon Lolly, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Gold Foil, Brights 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Changing Leaves
Tools:  Changing Leaves Hybrid Embossing Folder (also comes with the dies!), Forever Plaid Embossing Folder, Small Blending Brushes, Heat Tool, Water Painter (for splatter)
Accessories: White Embossing Powder (Basics WOW! Embossing Powder), Gold Embossing Powder (Metallics WOW! Embossing Powder), 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems, White Baker's Twine (Baker's Twine Essentials Pack)

Sweater weather = fall and I think of plaid and leaves changing colors when I think of fall.  So I went with that! I used the Forever Plaid Embossing Folder to make a plaid background ... and stamped some leaves before I embossed.  The leaf was sponged with some ink (Peach Pie & Lemon Lime Twist) before die-cut & embossed.  The stamps & die-cuts are from the Changing Leaves Bundle. 

This card is prettier in person, if I do say so myself.  Part of that is because the gold embossing is so pretty and adds such a fun detail.  It is hard to capture that in a photo.  But I daubed some VersaMark onto the leaf image after the ink I blended on had dried.  Then added some gold embossing powder & heat set it.  It is so pretty! 

 




Love all the little details of this card!  What do you think?!  What does the theme "Sweater Weather" make you think of?!  We can't wait to see!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog & play along with us! 

Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy this card and reach out if I can help with any of your papercrafting needs ... including helping you get any Stampin' Up! supplies you may need! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

Autumn Abundance Paper Pumpkin Fun With An Alternative!

Have you checked out Stampin' Up!'s Sept 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit yet?!  It is called Autumn Abundance. I love getting this fun box in...