Monday, September 23, 2024

Fancy Friday Stamping With Earthy Tones!

It is all about EARTHY TONES for our Fancy Friday Stamping Challenge this month!  And what GORGEOUS creations these earthy tones can make! I hope you have been following along to see all the beauty the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team has created for you this month.  And today is my turn to share what I made made! 

All supplies are from ©️ Stampin' Up!

Colors Basic Beige, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Assorted colors from Watercolor Pencils
Inks: White Craft
Cardstock/Papers: Crumb Cake, Basic Beige, Pecan Pie, Basic White
Stamps: Country Flowers, Heartfelt Hexagon
Tools:  Heartfelt Hexagon Punch, Heat Tool, Water Painter (for splatter)
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils Assortment 1, Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2, Iridescent Foil Gems, Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder (Basics WOW! Embossing Powder)

I have to admit ... I am completely in love with how this card turned out.  Crumb Cake, Basic Beige, with the greeting in Pecan Pie were the earthy tones I used.  Then I added just subtle pops of color with the Watercolor Pencils to color the flowers.  

Here are some photos to show you all the details! 


The Heartfelt Hexagon Stamp Set & coordinating punch is a dream.  I love it so much cause I love a good sentiment with a fun bordered outline.  And the sentiment from the Country Flowers Stamp Set fit perfectly in the border from the Heartfelt Hexagon Stamp Set! 😍


Another thing I love, but often forget to do, is use White Craft Ink to stamp on Crumb Cake.  I just love this look.  And adding subtle color is so pretty to me.  The Country Flowers Stamp Set was perfect for this card.  



I hope you enjoy this card!  I hate the reasons we need sympathy cards, but sadly ... sometimes we just do.  I thought a pretty subtle & earthy tones color theme was a good choice for one of these cards.  💕

Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you keep following along all month to see what else is in store from the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team!  And start following along if you haven't yet!  Hee.  (Facebook: Stampin' Fancy Friday or Instagram: @stampinfancyfriday) 

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  Would love to help you get any Stampin' Up supplies you need also!  (If you live in the United States.  😁)

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Autumn Abundance Paper Pumpkin Fun With An Alternative!

Have you checked out Stampin' Up!'s Sept 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit yet?!  It is called Autumn Abundance. I love getting this fun box in...