Thursday, July 6, 2023

Delightfully Eclectic for Father's Day!

Sorry this is late in posting, but I made a few cards for Father's Day that I just want to share.  And ☆BONUS☆ ... they could EASILY be switched around for any occasion that you need a card for!  It is simply cardstock, designer series paper, a punch, and a greeting...with a little bling! And using a fun paper pack, like I used the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper for these cards, adds such variety!  I made all four of these cards in about 20 mins! 

Colors Basic White, Soft Sea Foam
Inks:  Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: He's All That
Tools:  Bough Punch
Accessories: Tinsel Gems Three-Pack

 Here are a few more photos of the individual cards ... 




And just a quick pic of the greeting detail ...

And look at all the fun patterns that come in the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper ...


I love these cards and can't wait to make more myself with all the patterns.  😍

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thank you so much for visiting!  I would love to help you with any of your paper crafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...