Friday, June 30, 2023

Beach Party!! with Just My Type ... TGIF Challenge #427!

Well hello there!  It is time for another TGIF Challenge!  And this may be my FAVORITE one ever!!!  I used the Just My Type Stamp Set to make a fun sunshine-y card! 

Colors Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks:  Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia, VersaMark 
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black, Lemon Lolly
Stamps: Just My Type, Rays of Light
Tools:  Gorgeously Made Dies, Zany Zoo Dies (flowers), Heat Tool, Water Painter
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powders, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack

How fun, right?! The theme is BEACH PARTY!!!  I love this graphic for the challenge!


And I love these theme!  I have a few more pics of the card, but first I want to share a quick story as to how I arrived on doing rainbows for this challenge.  We are actually currently in Hawaii...so kinda perfect timing for this challenge, right?!  Haha.  Well...look what happened while we were at the beach the other day...

A rainbow RIGHT OVER US at the beach!  I couldn't believe it!  Pretty perfect, if you ask me.  Haha.  Anyway...so rainbows popped into my head when I saw the Beach Party theme and just went with it!  

I did a watercolor wash background, in blue, to represent the ocean.  And then I used the little rainbow stamp in the Just My Type Stamp Set to make a rainbow of rainbows.  Pretty perfect, right?!  Hee.


I love all the little details and I LOVE the die cut from the Gorgeously Made Dies that makes that little spiral paper detail on the side.  


You don't see much of it, but that background Lemon Lolly cardstock piece (the one with the notebook paper side) is stamped with the Ray of Light Stamp Set.  Subtle, but I love that detail.  

I hope you enjoy this card!  Now you can head to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG  and play along with us this week!  I can't wait to see what you make!

Please let me know if you have any questions and if I can help you with anything!  I would love to!  Thanks so much for visiting! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...