Friday, November 18, 2022

Whimsy Theme ... TGIF Challenge 395!

Ready for a fun challenge this week?!  Well yay...cause I have one for you!  I kinda went a bit off theme, but I personally think I stayed right on theme.  Hee.  First up...my card...

Colors Polished Pink, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks:  Polished Pink, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black, Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper, 2021-2023 In Color Designer Series Paper, Brushed Metallics Cardstock
Stamps: Spruced Up
Tools:  Spruced Up Outline Dies, Whimsical Woodland Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Blending Brush
Accessories: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Basics Embossing Powders, Metallics Embossing Powder

Now ... the theme so I can explain myself.  😂

Now you are probably saying...WHAT?!  This is NOT fitting with the theme!  Well...here is my stance...gnomes are WHIMSICAL!  So I made a WHIMSICAL Christmas card with a whimsical color scheme.  So it WORKS!  😀  All the products from this card come from Stampin' Up! 

On to some more pics of the card...


I embossed the tops of the ornaments with Gold Embossing Powder.  I always love how much detail embossing gives.  One of my very favorite details to add to projects.  


I was going to mix & match some ornament shapes & patterns, but I just kept it kinda simple.  Stamped the same ornament in 3 colors.  I really like how it turned out.  And I ♡ LOVE ♡ the bundle I used here...the Spruced Up Bundle!! It actually cuts out this ornament AND an outline to the ornament.  So stay tuned for how I used those on another project! But they are really fun dies.  

Like look how CUTE these stars are!  Obsessed!  And so WHIMSICAL!  Hee. 


I also used an embossing folder in the background called Whimsical Woodland...does it get more whimsical than this?!  Haha.  


I hope you enjoy this card and come play along with us this week!  Head on over to the

to see what the other designers did and play along with us!  💕  Can't wait to see what you make!

PLEASE let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with all of your papercrafting needs!  And if you need Stampin' Up! supplies...would love to help you with that also! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...