Monday, November 28, 2022

Sweetest Cherries Birthday...Take 2!

A little bit ago I posted a birthday card made with the Sweetest Cherries Bundle.  Well...I loved it so much...I made it again and just changed a few things!  All supplies are still from Stampin' Up! 

Colors Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Basic White, Gold
Inks:  Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Black
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Sweetest Cherries
Tools:  Cherries Builder Punch, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Metallics Embossing Powder, Baker's Twine, Solid Faceted Gems

If you saw my post from before...can you remember what changes I made?!  First of all...the card base is white.  That's new!  Also...instead of stamping the hash background in the same color as the paper I was stamping on...this time I embossed it in gold!  It is so pretty in real life!

Also...love this watercolor washed background...but I kept the cherries the same color and stamped them again in Polished Pink!  I LOVE the color of these cherries!


All in all...I hope you love this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if I can help you with any of your papercrafting needs!  Also...if you need help getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies...please let me know!  


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...