Thursday, February 24, 2022

For The Record...

FUN FACT about me...I ALWAYS say "For the Record!"  I don't know why, but I will say it with things like, "For the record...I miss you."  Or "For the record...I was just kidding."  Or a million on things.  So when I saw this stamp set...I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!  So here is my first (OF MANY!) cards using this stamp set!

Colors Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Basic Black
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Memento Black, Polished Pink Blends Markers
Cardstock/Papers: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: For the Record
Tools: Sponge Daubers, Water Painter, Heat Tool, Layering Circles Dies
Accessories: Metallics Embossing Powder, Basics Embossing Powder, Sequins for Everything

Another fun fact...I LOVE music, songs that speak to my soul & help me process my emotions, etc, etc.  So I am SO GLAD this sentiment is in this stamp set!  I LOVE IT!!!

***FUN TIP*** I used the LAYERING CIRCLES DIES to die-cut the record.  The largest circle cut it out PERFECTLY!  


That gold embossing is 😍!  Just used a sponge dauber to add some versamark to the paper, after doing a watercolor wash.  Then added some Gold Embossing Powder, smeared it around a bit with my finger, then used the heat tool to melt it! 

I also stamped the record in Memento Black, and then quickly added clear embossing powder to it.  I LOVE the glossy, real-like feel it gives!  



I hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questiosn!  And don't forget about the special I am offering this week!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...