Thursday, January 13, 2022

Stellar Birthday Turned Thankful! Fancy Friday Gratitude Challenge!

I am BACK!!!  It looks like I took a bit of a holiday break.  This was not my intent...actually had some fun plans on what I wanted to share...but then I was consumed with holiday and family time...and I honestly had a great time.   So if you find your way back here again, THANK YOU!  It is good to be back with you! 😀

Kicking things off for the year with an OUT OF THIS WORLD card!  (Hee...see what I did there?!). Decembers Fancy Friday Challenge was all about Gratitude!   Since I seem to think Pinks & Coastal Cabana with with every theme (just try to prove me wrong!  I can alway make it work!  😂😂😂) ... I stuck with this fun & bright color combo.  What do you think?  Do these colors work for an "out of this world" themed card?!

Colors Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, VersaMark, Memento Black  BLENDS: Polished Pink, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Ivory
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Vellum
Stamps: Stellar Birthday
Tools: Water Painter, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Star Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Simply Elegant Trim, Pool Party 3/8" Ribbon, Shaker Shapes

Fun Fact about me...I LOVE space!  I regret not even trying to get into the space industry.  I think, dream, watch TikTok, read articles, etc about space all the time.  I am fascinated.  So I just HAD to have these cute little astronauts in my stamp collection.  There is a cute little boy & girl astronaut.  I used the girl here, but I'm going to have to make one with the boy too.  I LOVE them!  What do you think?!  


With this watercolor wash that I did, I really wanted then pink & blue to mix and create more color depth...since the astronaut is floating around in space, right?!  A pink and blue and full of color space world, anyway.  Hee.  So I love the purples that formed when they did mix.  THIS is a space I could float around in for forever.  Haha.  



I hope you enjoy this card!  And since this much is all about gratitude...


I just have to take a quick moment and say that I am SO GRATEFUL to be on this fabulous Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team!  There is SO MUCH TALENT just oozing out of all the fabulous humans that I am fortunate to be on this team with.  My advice is that you check out everyone's projects by heading to the Facebook Page (Stampin' Fancy Friday) or Instagram Page (@stampinfancyfriday).  Just prepare to be WOW'ed!  Hee.

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  As always...I would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...