Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas Season With a Gift Card...TGIF Challenge 347!!

 What?!  I can't believe I haven't posted since the last TGIF Challenge!  'Tis the season, I guess!  I am so sorry!  I have lots to share that I just need to take photos of!  But I do LOVE what I am sharing today!  The challenge for this week is ALLLL about Gift Card Holders!  Yay!  Because it is the time of year we probably all need these!  I actually love giving gift cards because I think they are a really useful & helpful thing.  However...I really love adding a handmade touch to the gift card...to just show the receiver how much you care!  Now...I am embracing my love of non-traditional Christmas colors this year ( I even got a PINK Christmas tree!!! 😍😍😍) so this card is so pink!  And I LOVE it!!!


Colors Polished Pink, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Polished Pink, Mint Macaron, VersaMark, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Christmas Season, Perfectly Plaid
Tools: Water Painter, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Seasonal Labels Dies
Accessories: Linen Thread, Elegant Faceted Gems, Gold Holly Leaves, Heat Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

How fresh & fun is this?!  Swoon!!! Now...this is the most simple way to make a gift card holder!  I just cut a piece of cardstock to 4 1/4" x 10".  Then I just scored it at 2 1/2" & 6 1/2"!  Then just fold up the bottom, adhere on the sides, and you have a little pocket for your gift card!  With plenty of place to write a message still!



Here are some pics of the details!  I LOVE the layers, the holly, the fun colors, that PAPER, those GOLD HOLLY LEAVES!!!, those embellishements, that embossed background...I am just obsessed with this!  (That greeting is embossed in gold and is photographing really funky.  I am sorry!)



Now...I want to see what you do!  The whole TGIF Design Team does!  So head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog and share what you made!  Here is one last peek at the card:


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I would love to help you making this, ordering products...whatever you need!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...