Friday, November 20, 2020

Truly Thankful...TGIF Challenge 291:

Wow.  I have been SILENT!  I am SOOOOO sorry.  Can I just say...What. A. Year.  Anyone else feeling it?!  😉  Of course, we all are.  I am sorry for my silence because I have missed this!  So I am back!!!  With a fun challenge!  Because I LOVE being on the TGIF Challenge Design Team and I LOVE how a challenge can inspire you when you need a little direction.  This challenge is all about being thankful, so of course a Thank You card totally fits the bill!

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Gold
Inks:  VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Subtles 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Best Year
Tools: Sweet Silhouette Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Bone Folder
AccessoriesGold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Linen Thread, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon

I kept it soft and subtle for this card!  A die cut, a greeting, some texture...what else do you need?!  😁

I love distressing the corners like this to add some fun texture.  You curl it with a Bone Folder to break up the fibers of the cardstock.  Then separate the layers!  So cute, right?! 

I love the pop of color this greeting adds.  I embossed it in gold onto Whisper White cardstock.  Then I just sponged some Flirty Flamingo ink on it to add a subtle, but layered, pop of color.  💕

I hope you enjoy this card and come play along this week for our challenge!  Simply make a card, post it, and then share it with us on the TGIF Challenge blog!  It is easy and so much fun!  Can't wait to see what you make!  

Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...