Monday, November 23, 2020

A Topical Friend Like You ...

Palm trees & a beautiful sunset...what more do you need?!  How about one you can look at ... OR MAKE YOURSELF ... year round! Which one is your favorite?!

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness, Whisper White, Gold
Inks:  Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, VersaMark, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Misty Moonlight, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock (to make circle mask)
Stamps: Friend Like You
Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Sponges
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whale of a Time Sequins, Linen Thread

One I stamped in black & then embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder.  The other one I embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.  But both are sponged the same.  

This version has a Misty Moonlinght card base:

I cut out a mask using a circle die and vellum cardstock, put it onto the Whisper White cardstock, put a Post-It on the bottom for a straight edge, and then sponged.  I sponged Daffodil Delight on the bottom, then Mango Melody, and finally a little Magenta Madness.  I stamped the waves on the bottom and then sponged some Coastal Cabana over it.  I have to admit....I pretty much really love these cards.  Here is the sponging up close...I just love the blending:

 
This gold embossed card, I decided to use Bermuda Bay as the card base.  But most everything else is the same. 
 



So what version is your favorite?!  Are you going to make one?  Let me know if you do!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Anna Nassanian said...

I'm so happy I found your beautiful design and idea with this stamp set. Absolutely gorgeous!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...