Friday, October 25, 2019

Healing Rainbow Tag Frenzy...TGIF Challenge 235:

It's a project challenge this week over on the TGIF Challenge Blog!  And I'm so excited to show you the tags I made for this challenge!


Colors: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Healing Hugs, Tiny Keepsakes, Well Said
Tools: Delightful Tag Topper Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine
 

How fun is this rainbow of healing?!  I used the Healing Hugs Stamp Set for these tags...along with the Tiny Keepsakes Stamp Set for the buffalo check background & Well Said Stamp Set for the greetings.

Can you guess what the Challenge is for the week now?!

TAG!  You're It!!! This was a FUN one! I was going to do some Christmas tags, but after a fun conversation with a friend...I had rainbow colors on my brain!  So I went with it!!

Just look at the rose in this stamp set though.  This is a BEAUTIFUL flower that is just a "one stamp" and you are done!  And look at all that detail you get:


It is so stunning!!!!

I love every one of these!


Which color is your favorite?!




I hope you enjoy this Healing Rainbow!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I am happy to help!!!  Hop on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along with this challenge!  Can't WAIT to see what you make!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...